Mailing Address, Phone Numbers, Bookstore Policies
All general correspondence, Course and Certification paperwork and Membership payments can be mailed to:
NASAR PO Box 232020Centreville, VA 20120-2020
NASAR Phone/Fax Line - (703) 222-6277 or (877) 893-0702
|Bookstore & Membership
|Conference & all other questions
NASAR BOOKSTORE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Bookstore Login for Members
- Use the upper right corner for Member Login.
- Use your email address and member number for password.
- Unless discounts are shown on your order, the order total is unable to be adjusted by the NASAR staff.
- Credits can be issued to your NASAR account to be used on a future phone order, member renewal or a credit can be issued to your credit card.
Bookstore Return Policy
- Books damaged in shipment should be returned immediately for replacement.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of original order date.
- A $25 restocking fee will be added to return orders.
- Freight will be paid by the purchaser unless NASAR is at fault.
- Call for instructions before making returns.
Prices & Shipping
- Pricing and shipping charges are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Online shipping charges are for continuous 48 states. Orders for Alaska, Hawaii and Canada must call the bookstore for shipping rates. Order will not be fulfilled until bookstore has confirmed and charged appropriate rate.
Online Credit Card Use
- If a customer has trouble using a Visa, Master Card or Amex, please call the Bookstore at toll free 877 893-0702 ext 27 and your order will be taken over the phone. To ensure our customers are protected, the online credit card authorizer requires a zip code match on the billing address entered and your bank account billing address.
NASAR Instructor Discounts
- This policy is only for NASAR approved Instructors and Instructor Apprentices This policy does not apply to SARTECH Evaluators or Lead Evaluators.
- NASAR approved Instructors must call or email the NASAR Bookstore to receive a discount of five percent (5%) off the voting member price on purchases from the NASAR bookstore for NASAR course instruction materials only. The intent of this policy is to make NASAR courses as cost competitive as possible. Only materials specifically required by NASAR for a NASAR course are eligible for the 5% discount. Instructors may recover costs of the materials plus actual shipping costs through course fees but no additional mark up is permitted.
- Third party billing is acceptable once the Instructor has notified the bookstore. Merchandise will ship once a form of payment is secured: credit card, authorized party signed purchasae order or check. Purchase orders will not be accepted on orders under $200.
- Any merchandise purchased for non-NASAR course purposes may not be resold at a price that is higher than the published NASAR bookstore retail price.
- Orders will be charged actual shipping fees plus a handling fee of $10.00.