Student & Veteran Membership – $60 new Membership / $50 Annual Renewal
If you are an individual interested in Search and Rescue or Emergency Management and you are a student (age 14 to 18), enrolled in college or veteran of the Armed Forces, then this membership is the right one for you. Individual memberships (including student, veteran and lifetime) provide the most benefits possible to you as a member. Students are between the ages of 14 and 18 (and include CAP Cadets as well as BSA Explorers and BSA Adventure Program members) and are attending school or are enrolled in a college or community college. Veterans are either currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, or have a honorable discharge (DD214), or other appropriate documentation. Individual members are voting members and are encouraged to participate in the annual Board of Directors or special elections.
Your benefits include:
- Voting Rights
- SARTECH I fee is waived (current value $70)
- Member discount on courses, education and certification events
- Member discounts on merchandise and member only specials at the NASAR Bookstore
- Membership portfolio including a NASAR patch and decal
- Discounts at NASAR sponsored conferences (see calendar for details)
- Discounts on services offered through AmWins program
- Discounts up to 55% through HOTELSTORM on brand name hotels
- Discounts up to 70% on big name SAR and Outdoor related products through the ProMotive partnership program
- Input to advocacy efforts by NASAR to further SAR within the United States and other countries
- Input to education and certification programs developed and published by NASAR
There is no better way to become involved in SAR than a membership in NASAR, where you can help shape the future of SAR. Please join us.