Oak Ridge National Laboratory announces IMPACT, a free all-hazards planning tool meant to augment your current planning tools.
See the demo here on YouTube:http://youtu.be/7au1fL_3PdI
IMPACT is designed for some of the following uses:
- Severe weather monitoring/alerting with geofences
- IED, Evacuation, shooter line-of-sight table top exercises
- Hazard impacts to population using built-in population database
- Use in response vehicles for asset tracking/webcam damage surveys
- Special event and shelter placement planning
- Traffic/security web camera monitoring
For more information visit: http://www.ornl.gov/~ko5
To request a free copy of IMPACT visit: http://web.ornl.gov/~ko5/impact/
For more information contact:
Daniel B. Koch, Ph.D.