The governing body of NASAR is comprised of seven (7) Directors elected at large by the voting membership of the Association. The Director terms are staggered with two (2) or three (3) Directors elected annually for a term of three (3) years each, or until a successor is elected or appointed (in the event the Director was unable to serve their entire term). The term of office begins on January 1st, following the election, with the Director being seated at the first in-person Board meeting of the calendar year.
The Board of Directors serve as volunteers and receive no compensation for their efforts. NASAR does pay minimal travel costs for the Directors to attend the in-person meetings each year, and travel costs for other conferences and business meetings where the Director represents NASAR.
The Executive Committee is comprised of the President, Secretary, Treasurer, and the Executive Director. The President, Secretary and Treasurer serve the elected office for a one (1) year term and are elected during the first in-person Board meeting of each year.
For more details regarding the Board, their policies and duties please review the Association Bylaws.
Current Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT: Mike Vorachek - Idaho (term expires 12/31/2018) - email@example.com
- SECRETARY: Director: Don Stephens - Texas (term expires 12/31/2017) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- TREASURER: George Dresnek - California (term expires 12/31/2018) - email@example.com
- Director - Dave Powers - Pennsylvania (term expires 12/31/2017) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Earl Tilton - North Carolina(term expires 12/31/2018) - email@example.com
- Director Elect: Mikki Hastings - Arkansas (term expires 12/31/2019) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Elect: John Peterson - Nevada (term expires 12/31/2019) - email@example.com
Board of Directors Past Presidents
- 2017 Mr. Mike Vorachek
- 2015 - 2016 Mr. Monty Bell
- 2013 - 2014 Mr. George Rice
- 2009 - 2013 Mr. Dan Hourihan
- 2007 - 2008 Ms. Kathy Johnston
- 2004 - 2007 Mr. Randy Servis
- 2001 - 2003 Mr. Mike Tuttle
- 2000 Mr. Craig Bannerman
- 1998 - 1999 Mr. Clint Bassett
- 1994 - 1997 Mr. Paul Anderson
- 1993 Mr. Bill Pierce
- 1991 - 1992 Mr. Jim O'Brien
- 1988 - 1990 Mr. Bill Pierce
- 1986 - 1987 Ms. Lois Clark McCoy
- 1985 Mr. Willis Larson
- 1981 - 1984 Mr. Bob Hill
- 1978 - 1980 Mr. Art Jones
- 1976 - 1977 Mr. Rick LaValla
- 1975 Mr. Blair Nilsson
- 1972 - 1974 Mr. Hal Foss